Views: 16 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-06-07 Origin: Site
The working process of the 51.2v 100Ah lifepo4 battery is different from other material batteries. The reaction is not a reversible reaction of a single chemical equation of a lead-acid battery, but a two-phase reaction of positive and negative electrodes. When charging, Li+ de-intercalates from the positive electrode to the negative electrode through the electrolyte, and at the same time, electrons move from the positive electrode to the negative electrode from the external circuit to ensure the charge balance of the positive and negative electrodes. During discharge, Li+ is deintercalated from the negative electrode and intercalated into the positive electrode through the electrolyte. Such a structure makes the lithium iron phosphate battery have a better voltage platform and a longer service life. Therefore, the server rack battery exhibits good cycle stability during charge and discharge and has a long cycle life.
Analysis of the charging process of server rack battery.
Polarization phenomenon of server rack battery.
During the charging process of the solar storage battery, the voltage will change continuously with time. The battery is charged by the constant current method, and the change rule of its terminal voltage with time is the charging voltage characteristic curve. The whole charging process can be divided into three stages:
1. High-efficiency stage: In this stage, the active materials at the two poles of the battery react violently, and the charging rate is high, close to 100%.
2. Mixing stage: In this stage, the main reaction and side reaction of charging proceed simultaneously, and the charging rate gradually decreases. When the two poles reach equilibrium, the server rack battery tends to be full.
3. Degassing stage: At this point, the server rack battery is fully charged, and only side reactions and self-discharge reactions are left.
When the solar charger battery is in an open circuit state, the electrodes of the battery are in a balanced state, and the electromotive force at both ends of the battery is called the balanced electromotive force. When the server rack battery is charging and discharging, the electromotive force of the server rack battery deviates from the equilibrium value due to the passage of current. This phenomenon is called polarization and is sometimes called over potential or voltage. All server rack batteries are polarized. Polarization will cause serious harm to the charging of the battery, which is mainly manifested in the following points:
1. The overpotential generated by polarization will hinder the increase of the charging current, slow down the electrochemical reaction speed, prolong the charging time, and reduce the charging efficiency.
2. Polarization will cause the battery electrolyte to decompose and produce a large amount of gas. These gases will not only delay the charging speed of the battery but also cause serious corrosion to the plate.
3. The decomposition of the electrolyte will generate heat, which will increase the temperature of the battery. When the temperature rises to a certain level, it will cause the plate to be deformed by heat, and even cause an explosion in severe cases.
Our official website is http://www.jingnooenergy.com/. If you are engaged in server rack battery-related work or want to know more about our company, you can communicate with us on the website. We will wholeheartedly provide users with more and better services with high-quality 51.2V 200Ah 10kWh server rack Battery products, good service, and competitive prices!